Baby LOVE! Look at how cute this baby is! It actually rained today in Luanda- totally weird and unexpected. This is the kind of place where it only rains in the rainy season, and the rainy season is NOT now. Anyway...so it's been cooler than usual, and yet, inside, I am hot all the time (possibly because we have to keep all windows closed all the time since we have no screens anywhere, and mosquitoes KILL!), so we have the air on anyway. So after Beni spit up all over her clothes this early evening I put her in pjs, and stuck the really too small hat on her head as well. So cute!
And then, down here, the picture of the Brussels Sprouts when I took them out of the oven. They could even go a while longer. They were good like this, but the brown, crunchy bits get almost sweet, they are so good! Mook, if you like em boiled I HIGHLY recommend you try roasting them. I think you will love them even more.
I don't know if putting her in pjs early was to blame, but by the time this last picture was taken, Beni was basically like, "just put me to bed already, ok?" :)
And someone tell me that I am not the only one who appreciates these nearly identical pictures. I mean, they are almost the same, and yet so different! I couldn't post just one!
1 comment:
she is gorgeous, and the brussel sprouts look awesome. They're a cruciferous veggie, just like broccoli and cauliflower, and come in in the fall and winter. We're seeing the very last of ours right now, and spring is getting ready to start.
And yes, she really is cute, not just a mom thing! Not possible to get some screens on? that stinks. No screens here either, but no malaria, so I just let the flies in.
Post a Comment