Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Here is what is going on...
I wanted to post about this trip day by day, but because of the 200+ photos that it would be impossible for me to upload in the right order, I am posting about this trip by event or topic. So far, I've at least partially completed three parts (The Oasis, The Desert, and Women with things on their heads). I am pooped from just getting these three up- and it's taken me most of the evening, just because of the photos. So, tomorrow, I will post more, and I warn, I might add to already posted info. So, until I officially declare this trip blogged about, you might want to keep checking what's already there- or, if you dare, just wait til it's all up, and then read the whole thing at once. I wouldn't be able to do that though! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment