Thursday, October 30, 2008

Angola Tour 2008

Packed to the gills with stuff (so, so, so much stuff!), only an hour and a half after our scheduled departure time- here we are, ready to set off on our 9 day trip down the coast of Angola- from Luanda to Lobito, followed by Benguela, then down to Lubango, finally Namibe and Tumbwa- and then to turn around and do it all in reverse!

Ladies and gentlemen, this post marks the completion of my attempts to document this trip. Start here, and read all the way to "The Desert" to take in the full experience, or if you've already read all the rest, know that you have reached the end, at the beginning. :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey Mara,

I finally was able to see your blog. i had been trying for a while, but it was coming up in chinese...well i finally figured out which button switched the site to English. Anyways, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your camping trip blog. Just when I think I have done a fair bit of traveling, i see this. What an amazing experience. The pictures were absolutely breathtaking. thank you for sharing them. As far as working out and losing weight....an amazing thing happens when you don't obsess about the weight....it starts to come off. I have been there where you are and have gone through the same feelings. But the key is....keep going....keep watching what you eat but don't be so rigorous it is unbearable. You are beautiful, your fiance loves you, and the weight will come off trust me. Take care and I will come back to your blog often. You have a gift:)
Hugs,
Mel