Friday, June 26, 2009

Quick update

I know it's been forever since I wrote a post... but we've been busy. Our week in NYC was lovely. Althouh it rained a lot. And we got caught in it. That part was not nice. But seeing sights and meeting some of Joel's friends and spending time with them was lovely. Meeting one of my friends was great too!

Now we're back in Michigan for nearly a week already. The highlight so far for me is definitely what we're doing right now- hanging out with my best friend Ang and her family. Last time I saw her daughter she was 6 weeks old- and now she's 16 mos! Big changes. Luckily, she's taken to me very well- she clearly knows I'm good people and good friends with her mom. :) And maybe she can pick up on the fact that I might like little people like her. Also, she likes Joel too. :)

Anyway, so here are a few pics... unfortunately neither of us are in any of them- those pics were taken with Joel's camera which we don't have a cord/card reader for, so we can't GET to the pictures. But these ones I took with my camera. So enjoy. :)


Angel face
They like to dance together- this was a slow dance


Here she is sporting the shirt I gifted her (brought from Africa) with a monkey on it (her nickname is monkey face and she has all kinds of moneky stuff) which she loved. She is also getting all dressed up to go out in this pic as you can see, she's got all her bags and everything...


Mother and daughter- doing the hair. :)


It is absolutely fabulous to spend time with people you love so much. :) Warms my heart.



No comments: