Yesterday I had a truly, truly lovely day! Goodness knows, I love being the center of attention, and I got it yesterday. Between my wonderful friend Ang, my mom and our friend Mary, a fabulous event came together. A review in pictures....
We set a beautiful spread- we all ate way too much!

Cake- from a bakery whose motto is, "Butter makes it better!" It was good. :)

The beautiful flowers that Mary brought for me.

Because I had the nicest handwriting, I wrote my own sign! But Ang gave everyone chocolate goody bags! :)

Ang and me- she's my matron of honor and the best friend a girl could ask for!

Mom and Mary

Doing my best to break some ribbons!

Mary and Clare having a great time...

Kat and Malda listening to one of the great stories told that day...

It was a lingerie shower... so all the presents were...you guessed it!


In this picture I have just found out that my friend Clare is going to be Kat's
"plus one" in Mexico. Yay! Another single girl at the wedding...

Here we all are then... a small group, but, as my step-dad said, "If an event can be judged by the amount of laughter it generates, then, this party was tops!" (He did not attend the party, but was banished to his bedroom upstairs!)

My step-sister's baby Christian- the only boy who was allowed at the party. :)

Finale!

It really was a great day, and ended wonderfully just hanging out with the girls. The next two weeks will hopefully be fairly low key as we simply finish up gathering bits and pieces for the wedding and just relaxing. Before the wedding, we still have the big pre-party here.
No comments:
Post a Comment