Saturday, March 17, 2007

Well, well, well...


Look who doesn't seem to mind the cat so much anymore?!?!? (insert big cheesy victorious grin)

Look closely at the picture... not only is he sharing the couch, as he does his bed, with the cat... but his hand is on the cat's head. Because yes, dear friends, JS is petting the cat!!!! Oh how far we have come. :) And its a bad picture because I had to take it very quickly because otherwise he would have hid his new found affection. :)

On another note about the cat... it seems that now that Bumbulis no longer can chase after Mima in his free time, he has learned to watch tv! I have a short video file of it, which really is funny, but I don't know if I can upload it anywhere. He sits right in front of it next to his scratching post and watches, or sometimes on the desk chair, or sometimes he watches sitting on the back of the couch... but he watches. Seems he has finally learned to make do when there is nothing else to do. :) My cat watches tv.

No comments: