

So, of course it's really Mara + Joel = Beni, but, I'm talking looks here. I think if you look at these pictures of us, you can see that Beni essentially looks just like me as a baby, except for that she doesn't- which is clearly the influence of Joel in her looks. Right? Do I make sense? I really look forward to seeing what she looks like as a toddler. :)
And here are some pictures of my strong little girl... she loves standing these days! And at this point she can do it just holding on to someone's hands- that is without her body being supported.
What a cutie!


2 comments:
Man, she looks like you Mara! Especially the eyes, but with Joel mixed in. We love seeing photos of Beni, she's growing so quickly I can't believe she'll be the age Gracie is now by the time we get to meet her. I agree, one of the many, many joys of having kids is watching them change and grow and seeing small reflections of yourself in them.
Julie
I love to read your writings, Marite - they are so funny, no, witty. Pics are all great too. I know you have a book in you!
Post a Comment