Growing a person has taken a physical and a mental toll on me in the first trimester. Mostly, I went through lots of ups and downs with how I felt physically. Mentally, well, the thing is, I've just been on a one-track mind. Thinking baby, baby, baby all the time. So, I just haven't had much to say on this blog, where, the news couldn't be shared until now.
But, we are finally, past the first trimester (officially well into the 14 week) and have had our first OB appointment in South Africa- where we got to see baby, and find out that everything looks good!
So- here are the baby's first pictures:
And if you want to follow the story of my pregnancy, you can do so at my new blog, 9 Months with Moonshine. That of course, is where I have been writing my heart out for the last 3 months! :)
1 comment:
WHAT?! Congratulations on your new person! Wonderful news. Mazel Tov, as they say. Your comment on my blog was the first I'd seen of this (I don't use a reader and people, even people whose blogs I really like can slip through the cracks!).
Off to read your other blog!
Post a Comment