I finished another knitting project. The biggest one for sure. It's a baby blanket for someone and his/her mother, who for all I know doesn't check this blog ever/often. She could prove me wrong by leaving a comment...but I'm guessing I'm right. :) Anyway, the baby is due the same weekend of the job fair...so hopefully we'll have great things happening in threes that weekend (me and Joel finding dream jobs, a beautiful healthy baby being born, and ??? (who knows!)).
Here it is!

P.S. I need LOTS of work on sewing in all the loose ends that happen when you change balls of yarn...this was the first project for which I did it on my own...my knitting teacher did it for my other ones. Maybe you can't see the places they are sewn in in this picture, but
whooeeee...in person you sure can! But, I'm going to assume that it will make it that much more endearing to the recipient. :)
2 comments:
That is so beautiful, I am so proud of you! You have a teacher by the way? I starting a knitting/crocheting club for the girls starting in Feb! I have a bunch coming, but not many of us know what to do! lol so hopefully, we'll figure it out. I've crocheted before, but I just got back in to it because of you and rach. I'm currently making scarves! xx G
Thanks! Yes, I have a teacher...it just happens that she is a good friend of my friend who is just teaching us both to knit. Also, Joel's mum sent me a knitting book, and that actually helped me to start this new scarf I'm working on.
Also, I just started looking at crocheting because I saw these: http://neisripplealong.blogspot.com/ and I want to make one!!! I want to make a huge multi-colored on like the top post! :) Crocheting is next for sure!
Post a Comment